A bandstand was erected in the early 1860s as a focal point of the original landscape design of Singapore Botanic Gardens. The present octagonal structure was built in 1930 and staged early evening performances by military bands for many years. Though no longer used for music, the Bandstand continues to be one of the best-known features of the Gardens.
See Related VR
Visit the official website